Due to the growing demand for dynamic and cost-effective networking solutions, the global software-defined networking market is estimated to reach +29% CAGR by 2026. High capital investment by telecom operators around the world has increased the need for operational efficiency in networking technology. Operators are therefore actively adopting new technologies such as software defined networks to reduce the burden of operating costs. In addition, the increased demand for mobility and cloud services will have a positive impact on the growth of the software-defined networking market.
QYReports provides a 2019 report on “Software Defined Networking Market 2026.” This report assesses industry growth trends with historical data and predicts future outlook based on comprehensive research. This report provides a broad range of market share, growth trends and prospects from 2019 to 2026.
Get sample copy of this report @
Top key players are including in this report: Cisco Systems, IBM, VMware, Big Switch Networks, Juniper Networks, NEC Corporation, Dell, Brocade Communications Systems, Extreme Networks etc.
What are the key features report offers?
- It offers several ways for exploring the market growth opportunities.
- It represents the various statistics of financial terms in the businesses.
- It provides insights into factors affecting the growth of the Software Defined Networking market.
- Furthermore, it gives massive data of historical records, existing statistics, and futuristic developments.
- It offers the country level regional analysis of the market in terms of size and scope for the Software Defined Networking market.
- It provides the strategic planning methodologies for the Software Defined Networking industries.
- It tracks and analyzes the competitive landscape at the domestic and global platforms.
The report also looks at the influential factors that are affecting the development of the global Software Defined Networking market. This statistical report also offers various internal and external driving as well as restraining factors for this research report.
Get discount copy of this report @
Based on the solutions provided, the global software-defined networking market is divided into physical network infrastructure, virtualization, SDN applications, integration and deployment, training and maintenance and management services. In 2018, physical network infrastructures accounted for the highest share of the software market as a result of the ongoing telecom network upgrades in developing countries. The SDN application sector followed by the physical network infrastructure made the second largest contribution to the software market.
According to industry standards, the global software-defined networking market is divided into BFSI, IT and Telecom, consumer goods, defense, medical and other sectors.
Geographically, software networking markets are divided into five regions: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Central and South America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America has the highest market share in global software-defined networking in 2018 and is expected to be the most profitable source of revenue for the forecast period, as many buyers are concentrated in these regions. The software networking market in this region is largely driven by the presence of key technology companies that passionately adopt advanced technology to maintain a competitive advantage in the United States and Canada. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at its fastest rate of growth over the next several years due to rapid urbanization and growth in the medical, manufacturing, retail and automotive sectors.
If you have any query, Ask our experts:
Major Factors Covered In This Report:
- Global Software Defined Networking Market Overview
- Economic Impact on Market
- Market Competition
- Global Software Defined Networking Market Analysis by Application
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Global Software Defined Networking Market Effect, Factors, Analysis
- Global Software Defined Networking Market Forecast