Automated machine learning is the process of powering the end-to-end process of applying machine learning to real-world problems. In a typical machine learning application, consultants must apply the suitable data pre-processing, feature manufacturing, feature extraction, and feature selection methods that make the dataset agreeable for machine learning. The global automated machine learning market is predictable to grow from USD 1.41 Billion in 2019 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR +44%. Mechanizing the end-to-end process of smearing machine knowledge offers the returns of creating simpler solutions, faster creation of those solutions, and models that often outdo models that were intended by hand.
The Automated Machine Learning Market has increased a huge traction in last two years in terms of both R&D and application. The technology has been included by many business leaders for various use cases of business that needs real time analytics with self-learning technology that too without being clearly programmed.
For sample request:
Top key players:
Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation (New York, US), SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Google, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Baidu, Inc., BigML, Inc, Fair Isaac Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP.
The demand for services is growing with the development of the automated machine learning market. Specifically, managed services are expected to have a fast growth rate during the forecast period. Managed service providers deliver third-party infrastructure services that help organizations to manage their machine learning solutions.
North America is the most modest automated machine learning market in the world. North America, among all the regions, has shown the maximum adoption of machine knowledge powered solutions, due to its early implementation in the majority of verticals. The region is expected to hold the highest market share during the forecast period. The US and Canada are projected to extensively implement machine learning solutions.
Get up to 40% discount on this exclusive report:
The overall market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with a thorough secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market.
Reasons to buy a Report:
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the machine learning market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
For more enquiry: