According to a study published by Tampa Bay Times 2019, the market leader of home-based solutions received by the beneficiaries after or during their acute stay care, CareCentrix, has been selected as one of the best Tampa region’s employers. The survey was to be filled by responding to seven areas with twenty-four factors inclusive of health factors that estimate how well are employees working cooperatively towards the same goal:
- The first one was Alignment which basically refers to where exactly the company was heading and what were its key values.
- The second one was the effectiveness of company: does the company encourage new ideas, is it doing things well enough, and what are the different viewpoints of employees.
- Thirdly, the connection of the company that referred to how much employees felt appreciated and was their work meaningful.
- Lastly, the manager of the company; does he care about the concerns of stakeholders and does he encourage and help the employees learn & grow.
Care Centrix’s Chief Executive officer, John Driscoll passed the following statement: “CareCentrix is dedicated to building a culture of caring, and a progressive environment in which every individual can achieve professional goals while also fulfilling a personal purpose. Our programs drive employee engagement, offer benefits that matter, and make a difference to people. Caring is fundamental to our DNA.”
The benefits package for the CareCentrix’s employees included:
- Granting paid leave of 2 weeks at hundred percent of base pay when any of the following events occurs: adoption of a child, spouse or partner about to give birth, and placement of a brought-up child.
- Grief time of up to twenty days for immediate family members.
- Initiatives of wellness
- Tuition repayment inclusive of partnership with the College for America
Energage’s CEO, Doug Claffey stated: “Top Workplaces is more than just recognition. Our research shows organizations that earn the award attract better talent, experience lower turnover, and are better equipped to deliver bottom-line results. Their leaders prioritize and carefully craft a healthy workplace culture that supports employee engagement.”